For one night only, the winner of season 7 of RuPaul's Drag Race will be performing in Cardiff!
M&G & VIP ticket packages are available in extremely limited quantities so get your tickets quick to avoid dissapointment!
- Meet & Greet will take place before OR after the main show (TBA)
- The main show will start at approximately 20:30 - we advise all ticket holders to be at the venue no later than 19:45 to guarantee a good view of the main stage.
- How long will the meet & greet last? - Meet & greet will be a one (1) hour session, please note that in this space of time, Violet will be meeting around 70 people. With this in mind, meet & greet sessions will include a quick chat and a photograph with Violet. Please be considerate of other attendees, as other attendees will be waiting to meet Violet also.
- Can I upgrade my ticket on the night of the event? -Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that upgrades will be available on the night, due to the low amount of M&G and VIP tickets available. To guarantee you have the best night, it's always best to get the ticket(s) you'd be happiest with in advance.
- Should I bring a printed ticket to the event? - We can scan tickets from a smartphone, via the EventBrite app. Please make sure you have the Eventbrite app downloaded, and your tickets on display ready for us to scan at the door, to ensure a smooth & speedy process. We would recommend bringing along a printed ticket as a backup.
- I can't make the event, can I get a refund? - Unfortunately, we offer a no-refund policy. If you are unable to make the event, we would recommend passing along the ticket to a friend.
- This is an 18+ event, ID may be required and entry may be refused with no refund if we are not able to verify you are of UK "Think 25" legal drinking age.
- Management, security & events promoter staff reserve the right to refuse entry, as well as remove attendees from the venue with no refund.
- All sales are final and non-transferable. In the event of the artist being unable to fulfill demand due to unforseen circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the act due to abandonment. Where possible, we will do our best to reschedule the event.
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry to or remove any attendee who appears to be overly intoxicated - drink responsibly.
- Artist Abandonment is covered by FORCE MAJUERE: In the event of any illness or accident affecting Artist, or if performance is rendered impossible or not feasible by any force majeure event not within control of Artist including but not limited to accident, bereavement, fire, riot, civil disturbance, strike, lockout or other labor dispute, act of God, order, rule, regulation or act of governmental authority, absence of power or any other essential services, failure of technical facilities, failure or delay of transportation facility(ies), lost or delayed performance luggage, the parties hereto specifically agree that: (a) all of Artist's obligations to the engagement(s) affected shall be deemed waived, (b) Purchaser shall not have any claim to damages with respect to the affected engagement(s), and (c) a substitution for an alternative event or rescheduled date may be offered to the Purchaser by the Promoter.