Restorative Approaches in Schools: The state of the art?
You are warmly invited to attend and participate in an innovative conference at the Faculty of Education at the University of Cambridge on Wednesday 28th September 2016 (09:30-16:00).
The day will bring together a range of restorative practitioners, researchers and consultants in order to gather a picture of the state of the art of restorative approaches in schools, and to explore what the future may hold.
By attending and participating in this day you will have the opportunity to:
- Share your experiences, perspectives and questions about how restorative approaches are evolving in schools and other youth settings
- Learn what the existing evaluation evidence tells us and what we still need to know
- Learn about different models of change
- Learn how you might develop restorative approaches as a service
- Explore some of the critical questions at this stage of the evolution of restorative approaches in schools