Retail Edge: IoT Interactive Summit
23 May | London, UK
With a $326 billion worldwide retail IoT revenue opportunity predicted by IDC by 2018 its no wonder that 60% of UK retailers already have a dedicated budget for the fast moving and hugely disruptive Internet of Things.
But what does IoT really mean for YOU as a retailer TODAY?
- How do you build an IoT strategy or develop the one you have? And why do you need to do it now?
- What IoT strategies should you have for your stores, IT, customers, marketing, operations and supply chain?
- What do your peers think? How are they reacting to the IoT challenge and embracing the opportunity?
- Most importantly, how can leverage IoT to drive profit, customer experience, competitive advantage and efficiency in the new connected world and protect yourself from its risks?
Join us in May at this fresh, retail-focussed, highly interactive learning and networking opportunity to find out the answers!
Discover why you should not miss this must-attend 1-day event:
- Get takeaways! Our programme is uniquely designed in conjunction with our advisory board to ensure you can leave the conference with strategic roadmaps to move IoT from concept to reality
- Get Strategies! Our 40+ retail IoT expert speakers (more than any similar event) will help you to drive sales, customer engagement and operational efficiency through real-world strategic insight
- Get Involved! Forget boring presentations! This is the most interactive retail IoT event in Europe providing you with a deeper understanding of how you can drive profits from IoT and understand where to invest
- Get Connected! Network and share ideas with 150+ likeminded retail executives across the whole ecosystem and forge partnerships with solution providers all in one day
- Get inspired! Watch retail IoT demos through our innovation showcase and play with the technology during our expo to show you how to drive differentiation, insight, cost reduction and competitive advantage
- Get Choice! Choose the sessions that are of most value to your area of expertise through three in-depth conference tracks making best use of your time
Click here to see the full agenda