Actions and Detail Panel
Retail focused Upselling & Crosselling
Thu, 27 Apr 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 4 May 2017, 12:00 BST
What can your retail outfit gain from upselling and cross-selling?
1) For starters, you don’t have to work as hard with these customers as you would with normal walk ins that are just looking around. These customers have already made the decision to buy something. The question is if they want to buy more.
3) You would need to invest into AdWords campaigns, SEO, other marketing medthods just to get someone to your store. You would then need to convince them to buy something from you.
About the trainer
Daniel, Chartered Manager, wants to inspire employees to be passionate about the brand they work for and the products or services they sell. Daniel has an eternally positive outlook and dedication to relentless hard work.
With over 20 years Business Development experience working with global companies like HSBC, Barclays, Dulux and Fitness First, most recently as a Senior Business Advisor for Jersey Business, Daniel always brings his experience and passion for business and his passion for people to help develop with business owners, management and their staff a focused approach to business planning and service delivery.
Daniel believes that any employee’s greatest tool is to believe in the company, its values and why they are in business. It allows for an ‘authentic’ customer interaction.
What to Expect
Day 1 Workshop
- What is cross selling, what is upselling?
- Why is it integral to the business you work for?
- Sell without feeling pushy or being aggressive - Relationship Development
- Listen more acutely to spot opportunities that add value
- Apply a cross and up selling process to make buying decisions easy
- Time for questions
Day 2 Workshop
- Recognise buyer needs
- Listen for or create opportunities to cross-sell
- Create a natural, conversational bridge to the offer
- Have more confidence
- Overcome resistance in a positive way
- Understanding your customers - The Customer Experience
- Time for questions
£99 for the 2 workshops
£75 for the Early Bird price if booked before April
For more info contact our MD on email at firstname.lastname@example.org