IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Are you looking to return to work after a break of 12 months or longer?
Are you interested in the retail industry and the flexibility this can bring?
We have 12 exclusive places on the Retail Ready Back to Work Course in Charlton
Register just once to secure your place on all three sessions. Saturday 29 October, 5 and 12 November.
This three part course aims to help women return to work in the retail industry. The enterprising and career focused sessions provide focus, direction and career advice on returning to work to fit around your family.
Session 1 Saturday 29 October 10 - 1
• The transferable skills from parenting to the work-place
• Confidence techniques to feel work ready and focused
• Understand the many opportunities in the retail sector
Session 2 Saturday 5 November 10 - 1
• Updated CV with personal profile and transferable skills
• Personal branding and interview techniques
• Guest speakers from M&S about potential vacancies
Session 3 Saturday 12 November 10 - 1
• Find out where the part-time and flexible jobs are advertised
• Career advice and employer introductions
• Action planning and 1 to 1 Career coaching with Jane Knight
Light refreshments will be provided and lunch is available to buy at the venue.
When & Where
Successful Mums supports Mums find flexible and part-time work, or start their own business. We do this through career advice, training programmes and 1 to 1 coaching.