Actions and Detail Panel
Retreat - Grow Your Holistic Business
Sat 1 April 2017, 08:30 – 17:30 IST
Get your head, heart, work and wallet in alignment for 2017!
The best promotion is authentic. It is graceful. And it also gets you more clients!
Come to our stunning venue for a turbo retreat on holistic business development where you will learn how to promote and sell your work with integrity, power and grace. Spend a day in the midst of nature, building strong foundations for your business that will enable you to thrive and your income to rise in 2017.
This retreat is perfect for you if…
- You are a holistic practitioner, small business owner or teacher and you want to bring your work to the next level
- You love your work but know you could give more attention to the business or promotion side of things
- You are a heart-centred person with a product or service that is ready to go
- You struggle with marketing, online presence and promoting yourself
- You want to get more clients while staying true to your values
- You want accessible and soulful business training
- You are recently qualified or starting out and need a push to get things up and running
You’ll leave with…
- An understanding of your perfect clients and how to communicate with them
- A clear promotion plan that excites you. Yes really!
- Powerful and elegant ways to talk, write and promote your work in a way that converts
- Text for your website that expresses who you really are and what you are about
- Fresh and healthy beliefs about business, money and boundaries
- A pricing package that builds sustainability
- Knowledge and skills for what makes businesses grow
We’re delighted to say that our first Grow Your Holistic Business Retreat in November was FULLY booked out and a wonderful experience. The demand was so high we’ve decided to extend this to a regular series of retreats. Our April 1st 2017 retreat is now open for bookings!
“The venue was beautiful and standard of everything 10/10. It was nice to connect with others and be inspired” – Grainne (Yoga Teacher)
“It was extremely warm and welcoming and you made us feel so at home. All other things fade away when you’re comfortable and can easily gain necessary knowledge” – Marta (Trainee Psychotherapist)
Who we are
Sara is your venue host and founder of SparkHub. She is passionate about female empowerment, mindful mothering, authentic business and self development. Sara has been an entrepreneur for over 5 years, running a web design business with her husband as well as a retreat venue and online resource for professional and personal development.
Lydia is your course host and has been a transformative facilitator and conscious business coach for over 10 years. She has worked globally with over 3000 individuals helping them develop their life passions into viable businesses that can sustain their souls and their salaries.
Together as business owners, teachers, space holders and mothers, Sara and Lydia run boutique retreats in the Dublin mountains offering busy people time out to turn in and deepen their own wellbeing and that of their business.