Retreat Launch, Prosecco & Conversations
Join Ivana for the evening of Networking & Promotion of my coming up Holistic Conscious Business Retreat in Mallorca, Spain on Wednesday, 5th October, from 6 p.m. – 10.30 p.m. at the inspiriting and stylish Darren Baker Gallery, 81 Charlotte Street, London W1T 4PP.
It will be an evening of retreat presentation, celebration, inspiration, laughter, meeting like-minded conscious people while enjoying drinks, canapés and a live performance music.
“Your beliefs design what you manifest in your life.” – Ivana S
What is the retreat about?
It is a Business Retreat / Life-Balance Workshops / Personalised Coaching / Energetically Rejuvenational Retreat.
This is how you can benefit…
- Gain clarity on what your life balance & ambitious goals are for 2017
- Understand and transform limiting beliefs you hold against your vision
- Understand how you can use mindfulness practices daily
- Rewrite a bullet proof mind-set for long-term success and work-life balance
A restorative environment and locally sourced, organic food will support your well-being.
This experiential retreat will be located in a luxurious sanctuary, Cal Reiet (www.calreiet.com), Holistic Well-being Retreat in Santanyi, Mallorca set in beautiful Mediterranean gardens with the swimming pool. It offers luxurious accommodation, organic vegetarian and vegan food, free WiFi internet, the basic gym, a spa, and an open air massage area.
- Nutritionist’s Workshop
- Group workshops:
- o Conquering Work-Life Balance Vision 2017
- o Deep dive into understanding limiting and conflicting beliefs, releasing and replacing them with bullet proof beliefs for success
- o Transforming mind-set and embodying energetic transformation to success
- 1:1 transformative & spiritual coaching and energy healing sessions with Ivana Sretenovic & Kristin Bredimus
- Group boat cruise
- 3 nights in a luxurious double-room
- All meals: on-site and two dinners off-site
- Private airport transfer
Make Plans Now & Join Us
Considering personalised nature of this retreat, the places are limited to 9 spaces.