Actions and Detail Panel
RETURN TO YOUR ROOTS - THE FULL MONTI OF NATURAL HAIR presents NATURALCATIO...
Sun, 26 Mar 2017, 10:00 – Mon, 27 Mar 2017, 18:30 BST
WARNING: COMPLETION OF THIS BOOTCAMP WILL CAUSE EXTREME FEELINGS OF SELF ASSURANCE, CONFIDENCE, AND MOST OF ALL ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
NATURALCATION WEEKEND - RETURN TO YOUR ROOTS!!!
In this fun 2 DAY 8 hour power packed NATURALCATION HANDS ON BOOT CAMP, CelebrityHair stylist, The Full Monti is Natural Hair, will teach attendees over 20 different natural tress, loc, and tress extension techniques including 2 BONUS techniques. In this intimate setting, boot campers will be able to get one-on-one attention from The Full Monti of Natural Tresses. After learning these amazing techniques you will be sure to increase your skill level, knowledge of natural hair styling, and confidence. Techniques taught will range from simple plaiting and corn rows, traditional loc starts, interlocking, and loc extensions, to “NO- KNOT, LOW TENSION” extensions and braiding.
DAY 1: "THE SEED” This day is called "THE SEED" because this is about building a great foundation. A GREAT FOUNDATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS! You will learn how to do all things with the natural tresses. This will ensure that you are prepared when it is time for extensions, you have the correct basics covered and understood . You will leave the 1st day fully confident in dealing with natural tresses. This will also be the day we give you, your loc foundation. Loc foundations - from traditional locing to interlocking. Touch ups and proper loc maintenance will also be taught.
DAY 2: "THE TREE"; This day is the "THE TREE" because now that we have planted the root. You have skills are now manefested into tree trunks. Now you can learn EXTENSIONS and BRANCH out with very sturdy branches (skills). Boot Campers will begin the journey of “NO KNOT, LOW TENSIONS” extension adding. This day is called “The Tree”, because here is where “Seed Day” is put to the test. Adding tresses extensions is a way to create various styles and illusions. Ensure clients that they will keep their edges, while minimising breakage and shedding, all the while, being able to wear the styles of their choice. Your services will be in high demand.
Learn how to give your clients' something back that is priceless: THEIR CONFIDENCE. Hiding troubled and bald spots, by creating the illusion of density with the advanced technique called “BRIDGE BUILDING”. You will learn many ways to increase your revenue, attract new clients, and increase your client retention. These techniques will allow you to transition your clients from relaxer to natural in a healthy way. Get educated on how to start, grow, and maintain a successful natural tresses business. Tresses health is key. Healthy Tresses are always in Style.
SPACES ARE LIMITED SO SIGN UP TODAY…
REGISTER EARLY AND BE ENTERED TO WIN A BAG OF SURPRISES VALUED AT 100 POUND!!
SATURDAY SHOW ADMISSIONS ARE FREE AND SO ARE SATURDAY WORKSHOPS!!!! EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE ON SALE UNTIL FEB.28 2017!!!!! DON'T WAIT INVEST TODAY!!!!!
DEPOSIT CAN MADE ON UN DISCOUNTED PRICE. REMAINING BALANCE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE PAYMENT DEADLINE
NATURALCATION: LOOK AND LEARN NO VIDEO OPEN FORUM
THINGS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Proper Terminology
- Proper tresses tools
- Du Rag vs satin scarf vs tresses case vs bonnet
- Proper Hair Prep (comb out, shampoo conditioning)
- Vinegar and aloe rinse
- Product zones
- Breakage vs sheading vs Hair loss vs alopecia
- Importance of proper extension techniques
- Texture vs wave pattern vs hair numbers
- Bonnet vs du rag vs tresses case
- Moisture vs hydration (hydration treatment .hot oil)
- Coloring natural tresses
LOC WORKSHOP: LOOK AND LEARN NO RECORDING OPEN FORUM
THINGS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Proper Terminology and techniques
- Locs vs dreads vs dread locs
- interlocking vs Traditional
- Loc variables
- Loc Pre conditioning (apple cider. Aloe vera)
- Proper Shampoo, conditioning, rinsing, and ringing
- Loc detox
- The concept of loc styling
- Face and shape of head
- Age appropriate styling
- Loc variables how the affect styling
- Coloring locs
2 DAY BOOT CAMP
DAY1 SUNDAY 26th March - Natural Hair Day (THE SEED) FOUNDATION
(NO HAIR ADDED)
- two strand twist
- Two strand Flat twists
- Loc start Traditional
- Traditional Loc touch up
- loc repair BONUS
DAY 2 - EXTENDED STYLES - (THE TREE) EXTENSIONS
(EXTENSIONS HAIR ADDED)
- Kinky twist
- Senegalese twist
- two strand flat twist
- Tree braid
- tree braid cornrows
- Loc extension
- Bridge building BONUS
- Business/Marketing/Social Media
- Learn over 20 different natural hair, loc and extension techniques
- Increase your confidence in natural hair techniques, terminology and styling
- Take your skill level to the next level
- Increase your monthly revenue 200%
- Increase your new client demand
- Increase your confidence in Extension adding
- Ensure your clients edges and minimum shedding after extensions with “NO KNOT LOW TENSIONS” extension adding
- Learn how to keep your clients locs
- Increase your service value to your clients by knowing how to repair, and extend locs
- Increase your value in service to your clients
- Increase your retention
- Learn healthy transition techniques
- Increase your clients confidence in your skill level
- Investing in your brand is PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!
- Being able to bless your clients with new innovative styles PRICELESS
KIT INCLUDES (valued at $200 included)
- Combs (rat-tail, all purpose, comb twist, pick)
- Brushes (paddle)
- Spray bottle
- Clips (Butterfly, duck bill, double prong, single prong)
- Latch hook
- Hair/Bobby pins
- Braiding Hair
- human hair
- Marley Hair
- Rubber bands
- Mannequin head
- Mannequin stand
- Product (gel and creams)
- Duffle Bag
- Boot Camp T-shirt (EARLY BIRD ONLY)
- At home quick guide and business guide
- DVD of techniques and styles
- Membership to private Face Book group
- Certificate of Completion
What you need to bring:
YOU, ENERGY, EAGERNESS TO LEARN, AND PEN AND PAPER
REMEMBER KNOWLEGE IS POWER!!!!
LEARNING A NEW SKILL WILL ENSURE GROWTH BOTH PERSONAL AND BUSINESS!!!!!!