Following the success of the recent event in Berlin, IDeaS and h2c come together again for this educational interactive workshop to discuss major changes in revenue management and distribution that might be impacting your hotel’s success.
Held at a contemporary and glamourous Mondrian, this workshop provides unique opportunity to learn more about latest trends and best practices in the hospitality marketplace, network with like-minded professionals and learn directly from industry leaders.
Revenue Management for success:
- Revenue Management - starting off on the right path
- Price Positioning - are you pricing your rooms right?
- Revenue Management tactics - how to achieve that uplift
- People and Processes - is everyone committed to succeed?
Presented by Neil Corr, Senior Advisor @IDeaS Revenue Solutions
Distribution for success:
- Revenue Management & Distribution trends - market overview
- The changing distribution landscape and its business impact
- Content management: a powerful differentiation tool
- Key players and future developments in the market
- Combining Distribution with Revenue Management tactics
Presented by Christin Hänsel, Senior Manager @h2c
European trends in hospitality:
Presented by guest speaker - James Parsons, Head of business development, Hotels @STR Global
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop will benefit professionals responsible for a hotel's revenue function (General Managers, Heads of Revenue, Revenue Managers, Revenue Directors, Sales & Marketing Managers etc) of both hotel chains and independent hotels.
WHY IS REVENUE MANAGEMENT IMPORTANT?
If you need justification for your GM of why you should attend the workshop or if you are disagreeing about the value of revenue management in your company - this infographic is a good piece to start the discussions.
- 9.30 Arrival & registration
- 10.00 – 10.15 Welcome & introductions
- 10.15 – 10.45 European trends in hospitality
- 10.45 – 11.15 Mid-morning break & Networking
- 11.15 – 13.00 Revenue Management session
- 13.00 – 14.15 Lunch & Networking
- 14.15 – 15.30 Distribution session
- 15.30 – 16.00 Coffee break and Networking
- 16.00 – 16.30 Interactive panel
- 17.00 Wrap up
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes - please let us know if you are not able to attend but would like to send someone else in your place
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you don't
What is the refund policy?
50% refund of your registration fee - if cancelled 4 week prior to the event
25% refund of your registration fee - if cancelled between 2 and 4 weeks prior to the event
How can I contact the organiser if I have any questions?
In the UK, please contact Ksenia Ruffell: email@example.com, +44 1628 490317
In other countries, please contact Christin Hänsel: firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 211 23983611