Actions and Detail Panel
Reverse risk rentals next level SA training
Sat, 25 Mar 2017, 10:00 – Sun, 26 Mar 2017, 16:00 GMT
What we will cover over the two days we have together.
. How to get started with R2R .
. How to deal with agents to get them to ring you with the deals.
. What to look for when looking for the perfect SA i.e floor plans and leases.
. Getting the SAs and running them on a management basis on a 20% fee.
. How to list on the main portals and the problems you can avoid to save time and money.
. All the different avenues we are using to pull in the direct bookings in every month saving thousands in commission fees.
. How to set up a email data base to send out direct mail offers.
. Examples of the flyers we are using to target workers for direct bookings.
. Rob Stuart will be talking about face book marketing.How to laser target your customers using facbook adds, Creating audiences with your email data base that can pull in thousands of pounds worth of direct bookings for a very low add spend VERY POWERFULL STUFF.
. Heating controllers we use in our lets so it can all be done online saving money.
. Tips we use to get people to leave reviews.
. Setting up the all inportent payment portals to receve payments
. Channel manager info of who we are using.
. What systems we use to keep track of bookings and payments.
. Key safes and how to get around not been able to have them on the building.
- Planning isues and what insurances you need.
- How to approach developers regarding helping sell there units or renting them out.
- How to find the up and coming developments on the planning portals.
- How to deal with cleaners , give them check lists to follow and steps to be taken when there is damage or excessive mess.
- How to get the maximum return out of every property using sofa beds and additional bedroom rate pricing.
- How to stay at the top of the portal lists little tricks we use to be seen a lot more than the others.
- How to dress your your SA's to make them stand out from your competitors.
- How to find a good photographer.
- How to furnish your properties so you stand out from your competitors.
- What checks to put in place to stop people using stolen credit cards.
- Next level- upscaling your SA business from zero to 26 units in 12 month.
- Finding SA's for investors to buy with a finders fee then running on the books with a equity share back end.
- How we take damage deposits.
- How to keep on top of your pricing to make sure you are not out pricing yourself in the market.
- Pricing for events that are going on in your area so you can increase the prices up.
- How to put your welcome pack together .
- Go out and look at some SA's we have up and running to get a feel of how they are set up.
- We will be showing you all the different examples of propertys we have on our books it will open your eyes at some that are working really well.