Actions and Detail Panel
Revised Essential Skills Communication Support Event
Fri 19 May 2017, 09:30 – 15:30 BST
Invitation to a Revised Essential Skills Communication Support Event
CCEA would like to invite you to attend an information and training event for the revised Essential Skills Communication. First teaching was from September 2016.
Who should attend?
- Tutors/teachers delivering (or considering delivering) Essential Skills Communication Levels 1 and 2
- Internal Moderators for Communication
- Essential Skills Coordinators
What will the course cover?
- Overview of the revised Essential Skills qualifications
- Overview of the revised Communication standards
- Introduction to the revised Communication subject criteria
- Support materials for delivery of Speaking and Listening component
- Support/workshops for Reading and Writing component
We strongly recommend that you take advantage of this valuable event. We look forward to seeing you there.