Actions and Detail Panel
Rhapsody in Plume #firstfridaylunch
Fri, September 1, 2017, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM BST
Pop like a Peacock
It pays to be a peacock. They're unique. Quite unforgettable. They captivate an audience and grab their attention through the power of colour, one of the most primitive forms of communication we have. Peacocks are marketing, advertising and brand gurus in disguise. Think about it. There are very few creatures who make such a stand-out visual statement, grand entrance and memorable exit quite like a peacock.
Book September's #firstfriday lunch and join The Peacock Revolution.
#firstfriday format : Sit down & move around
Dress code : Shake your tail feather in zing colours and jewel tones of emerald, indigo, teal, purple and exotic pops of fuschia. An exquisitely opulent palette, lifted straight from the iridescent quills of the peacock, to create a rhapsody in plume.
The Big Question : How can you make more of your brand colours in order to harness the power-&-potency of your inner peacock?
12:30 - 13:00 : Mix & mingle at the bar
13:00 - 13:30 : Brainstorm 'The Big Question' over starters
13:30 - 13:45 : First move round
13:45 - 14:15 : Share your 'Wish of the Month' over the main course
14:15 - 14:30 : Second move round
14:30 - 15:00 : Book 1-2-1s for the month ahead & share the best bits of the previous month
15:00 - 15:30 : #TVMs & #gwennie award
Who can attend?
Members of Sister Snog only. Sisters-in-Waiting. Sisters. Big Sisters. Really Big Sisters. Or Body Doubles if you're a Kitten Heel Sister and you're double booked.
- Bookings for this event close 12:30pm Thursday 24th August 2017 (a day earlier because of the Bank Holiday).
- Guest list & menu pre-order sent out on Thursday 24th August 2017.
- Menu choices sent back to #snogtowers by 10:00am Tuesday 29th August 2017.
- Any menu choices not received will automatically be served the vegetarian option for lunch.
- Seating requests to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00am Tuesday 29th August 2017.
KILLER HEEL MEMBERSHIP
CANCELLATION POLICY : SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CANCEL AN EVENT BOOKING. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO email@example.com AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG. OTHERWISE AN INVOICE FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR THE EVENT WILL BE ISSUED.
KITTEN HEEL MEMBERSHIP
REFUND POLICY: PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO SECURE AND CONFIRM THE BOOKING. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SISTER SNOG DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS. MEMBERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND MAY SEND A SUBSTITUTE I.E. ANOTHER SISTER OR THEIR BODY DOUBLE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CARRY A BOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EVENT. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG.
Interested in discovering more about Sister Snog?
1. Visit www.sistersnog.com to get the full scoop.
2. Call #snogtowers on 07714 218699 and ask for Hela or Annie. The Yin & Yang of Sister Snog.
3. Click to send an email with your phone number & someone from Snog Towers will call you.
4. Follow #snogtowers on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
5. Become a fan on Facebook.