Actions and Detail Panel
RIBA City CPD Club (Cornwall) - Day 2 (Low energy architecture, Principal D...
Thu 25 May 2017, 10:00 – 16:30 BST
Day 2 of the City Club (Cornwall) is:
10.00am: Rules of Thumb for Low Energy Architecture
Speaker: Huw Heywood RIBA FHEA
1.30pm: Principal Designer documentation
Speakers: Tony Putsman SC (Hons) MICE AIEMA; Paul Bussey RIBA, AHMM
The full programme with more details on the seminars and speakers can be found here.
Terms & Conditions:
- City CPD Club Tickets are non-refundable
- Cancellation is only possible for pay-as-you-go bookings and refunds for cancellation can only be made up to10 working days before the event
- Delegate substitutions are permitted at any time for City Club Ticket holders if they have joined as a practice
- No substitutions of delegates are permitted for Club Ticket holders if they have joined as an individual
- If you are unable to attend any seminar, or substitute a delegate, please inform RIBA South West
- We rely on a minimum number of delegates for each day and reserve the right to cancel the event should this number not be reached.