See out the cycling season with something more social
Join us for the RideStaffs Roadio with the Lymestone Cowboy!
Regular cyclists will be used to seeing reliability rides at the beginning of the season where they're an opportunity to test their fitness before the racing gets underway. We thought the low key, informal format would make a great way to finish the season too though, so that's what we're doing.
The RideStaffs Roadio is a reliability ride in name only, we're relying on you to turn up, but that's as intense as it gets. Here's the lowdown:
- The ride starts and finishes at Lymestone Brewery in Stone and is a sniff under 40 miles long. We give you a route card and a gpx file of the route.
- Ten quid secures one of the 200 spots on the start line.
- You get as much tea and coffee as you want at the start
- There's a bacon sarnie for you before you go
- There's a bottle or a pint of the Lymestone Cowboy for you at the finish.
Oh, and as you'd expect from organisers with an address book like ours, we'll have a few special guests joining us for the ride, so turn up looking smart, you never know who you might end up riding with!
The Roadio is aimed at cyclists who are comfortable riding up to 40 miles and who can average in excess of 12mph over varied terrain. Riders are asked to select a start time based on the total time they're expecting to take to complete the ride. These will be:
- 8-8.30am: 3-4 hours.
- 9-9.30am: 2.5-3 hours
- 9.30am: 2-2.5 hours.
Cut off time is 1pm for reaching the finish.