Ring slings are quick and easy to use once you have mastered them. There are many tips and tricks to help achieve a comfortable carry with a ring sling which you can learn at this workshop.
1) Learn what safe looks like and how to acheive it in a ring sling
2) Learn about all the different shoulders and types
3) Learn how to get a good seat
4) learn how to tighten the fabric and keep your rings in place
5) Practice with a ring sling of your choice in pairs
6) Hire a ring sling if you wish at discounted library rates (£10 for a month)
This workshop costs £10 and is limited to 8 places. The workshop is 2 hours long with a break for refeshments. Please book your ticket through eventbrite and then PayPal the fee to TeessideSlingLibrary@Gmail.com