Rise Sister Rise is a call to action to what is already rising within each of us. On the 3rd of December a roomful of women will be gathering to listen to the whispers of their soul, unleash their inner wisdom, potent power and rise together.
You are called to join us for a deeply nourishing, uplifting and soul stiring day of teachings, personal inquiry, sisterhood, meditation, chanting, practical tools and ritual. This event is suitable for all ages and all levels.
Throughout this powerful event you will:
- Develop your connection with the sacred feminine and listen to the callings of your soul
- Release and honour 2016 (Universal 9 year) and call in 2017 (a Universal 1 year)
- Honor what is rising in you and find the courage and support to act on it now
- Connect with your ancient feminine wisdom and unleash the potency of your power
- Learn how to work with Shakti (feminine universal energy)
- Learn to lead from the feminine and forge a new path for this awakening age
- Honour the cyclic nature and seasons of your body, creativity and all of Life
- Heal past life fears around being seen and sharing your voice
- Tap into the medicine you are here to share with the world
- Receive the Priestess Initiation
- Alchemize your wounds into gifts
- Heal the mother and ancestral lines (as one woman heals, she sets off a chain reaction)
- Release old identities and ways of being that while they may have once served us, no longer do
- Bring potency to your creations and connect with your creative muse
As one woman heals, she does so on behalf of all women. Thank you for doing this work. We look forward to seeing you there!
Tickets are transferable but not refundable. Bring a notebook and pen.
Rise for you, rise for me.
When you rise first, you rise for She.
We look forward to seeing you there!!! Click here to reserve your place.
Save This Event
When & Where
Rebecca Campbell is a best selling author, spiritual teacher, grounded spiritual mentor and soulful guide. Bestselling author of Light Is The New Black and Rise Sister Rise, Rebecca has guided thousands of women to listen to the callings of their soul and create a life that is completely aligned to them.
In 2015 she was awarded the ‘Promising New Talent’ award by the Mind Body Spirit Festival in London. In 2016 Rebecca received ‘Emerging Voice’ by Kindred Spirit Magazine and was honoured to receive the ‘100 Women of Spirit’ award by Dadi Janki of the Brahama Kumaris for feminine leadership and spiritual service. Drawing on her unique experience as an award winning advertising creative director, Rebecca loves helping people tap into their creativity and lead from a place that is authentic and light up the world in a way that only they can.