This event will have a particular focus on closing off the year that's been and calling in the new for 2017! You'll leave having clearly heard the whispers of your soul and filled up having honoured what is rising in you.
A deeply nourishing, uplifting and soul stiring day of teachings, personal inquiry, sisterhood, meditation, chanting, practical tools and ritual. This event is suitable for all ages and all levels.
Rise Sister Rise is a call to arms for women to rise up, tell their truth and lead. It’s about healing the insecurities, the fears and the limiting inherited patterns that stop women trusting their innate power (Shakti) and wisdom (intuition). It’s about co-creating a whole new archetype for women in these awakening times – a woman who does not keep herself small in order to make others feel more comfortable, a woman who knowsthat she is not her body weight, her sexual partners or her career. A woman who understands the true meaning of sisterhood, because alone we are strong but together we are fierce.
Throughout this powerful event you will:
- Connect with your ancient feminine wisdom and unleash the potency of your power
- Learn how to work with Shakti (feminine universal energy)
- Learn to lead from the feminine and forge a new path for this awakening age
- Honour the cyclic nature and seasons of your body, creativity and all of Life
- Heal past life fears around being seen and sharing your voice
- Tap into the medicine you are here to share with the world
- Receive the Priestess Initiation
- Alchemize your wounds into gifts
- Heal the mother and ancestral lines (as one woman heals, she sets off a chain reaction)
- Release old identities and ways of being that while they may have once served us, no longer do
- Tap into the potent power of being a woman
- Bring potency to your creations and connect with your creative muse
- Develop your connection with the sacred feminine
- Honor what is rising in you and find the courage and support to act on it now
- Discover the importance of ritual and how to incorporate it in your life.
As one woman heals, she does so on behalf of all women. Thank you for doing this work. We look forward to seeing you there!
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are transferable but not refundable.
What should you bring with you to the event?
Bring a notebook and pen for taking notes.