Actions and Detail Panel
Rising FMs - Creating a culture of Innovation
Thu 27 April 2017, 18:15 – 21:00 BST
In this interactive session, you’ll uncover the secrets to innovation - and unlock the techniques for constant development.
Using insights from neuroscience and organisational behaviour, you’ll come away with some practical techniques to keep you and your team innovating every day!
The session will cover:
- The brain’s approach to innovation, and how to maximise it
- Why just ‘coming up with new stuff’ doesn’t work
- The perils of multitasking
- How to look at the same problem in a new way, eliminating your unconscious biases
- Pushing yourself and your team outside of your comfort zone
- How to create a culture where people innovate without being told to
Tom Robinson is Managing Director of Talent Tomorrow.
He helps FM teams to make the most of their people; developing cultures of engagement, productivity and exceptional service.