Actions and Detail Panel
Rising Star Roundtable Sept 2017
Thu 21 September 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Martin warmly invites you to this FREE event for an exclusive audience of no less than 12 and no more than 18 participants.
Martin will be joined by some of his portfolio of consulting clients to showcase what has worked in high level professional career growth in 2016.
This event is a departure for the accounting profession as these sessions are proven to focus the minds of the participants on differentiating themselves for their firms and positioning themselves as a ‘better’ fit for partnership.
The event is free because Martin is trialing this format with a view to forming a live, in person community in 2018.
As such he is personally funding this initial event and wished to start with his friends that he has come to know over his 20 years of fee growth work in the profession.
The Rising Star Roundtable boasts:
- Actual proven research and case studies from within the accounting profession in 2016
- The attendees will receive no sales pitch from Martin personally and there are no vendors or sponsors at the event.
- For registrations by January 31st, Martin will deliver a copy of Passport to Partnership book, absolutely free.
- There will be no theory presented, only proven methodology for becoming partner material.
- You will be fed.
- The agenda will be set by the whole group. Please add your agenda item to the list during your registration.
- The session will go ahead with 12 confirmed registrants and will be capped at 18 to ensure that everyone gets to make a contribution to the day.
- In addition to Martin’s content, peer level support will be provided from the group as each of us introduces our topics for discussion.
- An online community will also be established in advance of the event.
So, this event and indeed, career success in accountancy is for the hungry and the ambitious. Is that you?
If so, you have an invite to a free event to gain content from those who’ve achieved what you want to achieve. Don’t let it pass you by.
I look forward to seeing you there.
To your continued success!