San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Designed for: All staff who work in a health and social care settings working with individuals and requiring knowledge and understanding of risk and risk taking behaviour.
- Define risk
- Explore positive risk taking
- Apply Person Centred and Outcome focused approaches to risk assessment
- Empower individuals to manage and take control of their own lives
- Identify protection and non-protection type risk assessments
- Understand and apply risk principles and management planning
- Understand BAC requirements
Policy & legislation
- Changing lives
- SSSC code of practice
- Risk assessment and Positive Risk taking
- Right Risk and Limits to Freedoms
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; Awareness of wider context.
When & Where
Bon Accord Care Learning and Development Team
Please note our courses are only free for employees of Bon Accord Care and the Aberdeen Health and Social Care Partnership
Learning & Development
Our experienced and expert team have a unique understanding of the health and social care sector to provide quality training that is timely, value for money, easily accessible and meets a range of different learning styles to ensure a skilled workforce, aligned to your business requirements.
Bespoke Training Solutions
Our skilled and experienced team will work with you to understand your unique development needs and define your goals before setting about creating a training programme that is tailored to suit you. We believe that a blended learning approach is best, using E-learning and classroom based or face-to-face training to offer you a complete and effective learning experience.
By investing in skills development of your team you can expect to drive longer term, sustainable change to motivate and retain the best talent and raise standards of service provision; we are here to help you get there.
Need to train employees in various locations at their own pace? Our E-learning courses can be deployed via your own learning management system (LMS), CD-ROMs or hosted on your own website; offering the same learning with less time in the classroom, and more time gaining the practical skills on a face to face workshop.
With a comprehensive library of courses to choose from, such as Food Hygiene, Infection Control, we will work with you to design relevant training that suits your employee's needs, your company culture and your business goals.
If you have any questions about any of the courses we run, please contact us on 01224 627825 or email us at LandD@bonaccordcare.org.