This event has sold out but there will be some tickets available to buy on the day. Get there early to avoid disappointment!
Saturday 29th October 2016 11am-4pm
Riverford on Home Farm
Telephone: 01803 227 227
For directions see here.
Please note Pumpkin Day is now a ticketed event – more info below.
Pull on your wellies and join us at the farm for our annual Pumpkin Day. Children’s activities include pumpkin carving, face painting and vegetable games. Next up they can paint spooky pictures in the creativity area and take a tractor ride around the farm to see where we grow the veg in your boxes.
There’s plenty for adults too. Listen to live music, take a stroll around our beautiful farm and perhaps do a bit of wildlife spotting, or string some chillies to make an original Christmas present. Everyone will get a sneaky first taste of our Christmas food, and we’ll be serving up plenty of tasty organic food and drink for you to buy too.
- This is a ticketed event – please buy your tickets in advance now. Numbers are limited so we can give you a personal, family friendly day out.
- Tickets £3 per person and include a free pumpkin or hot drink.
- Under 3s are free.
- Some activities will have a small charge (eg. face painting).
- Please bring cash for refreshments as there are no card payment facilities or cash machines on site.
- Dogs are allowed on the farm on a lead, but not inside the barn.
We will have a photographer walking around taking pictures of all the fun. If you would prefer not to have your or your child’s photo taken, just let us know when you arrive.