Saturday 29th October 2016 11am-4pm
Telephone: 01803 227 227
For directions see here.
Please note Pumpkin Day is now a ticketed event – more info below.
Pull on your wellies and join us at the farm for our annual Pumpkin Day. Children’s activities include pumpkin carving, face painting, seed potting and a creativity area.
There’s plenty for adults too. Take a stroll around our beautiful farm and perhaps do a bit of wildlife spotting, or string some chillies to make an original Christmas present. Everyone will get a sneaky first taste of our Christmas food, and we’ll be serving up plenty of tasty organic food and drink to eat in our Riverford Field Kitchen restaurant.
- This is a ticketed event – please buy your tickets in advance now. Numbers are limited so we can give you a personal, family friendly day out.
- Tickets £3 per person and include a free pumpkin or hot drink.
- Under 3s are free.
- Some activities will have a small charge (eg. face painting).
- Please bring cash for refreshments as there are no card payment facilities or cash machines on site.
- Dogs are allowed on the farm on a lead, but not inside the barn or Field Kitchen.
We will have a photographer walking around taking pictures of all the fun. If you would prefer not to have your or your child’s photo taken, just let us know when you arrive.