Starting outside the Electric Ballroom, I take you on a walking tour of the the famous and infamous sights of Camden's Rock n Roll history.
Some of the sights included in the tour are:
- The pubs where Amy Winehouse hung out, played pool and performed.
- The surprising place the punk band The Clash lived, rehearsed and worked.
- The location of where Britpop started back in the 1990's.
- Madness's favorite pub.
- The venue where The Door's gave their only U.K. performance.
- An eyewitness story of the Great Fire of Camden!
- Hear about Prince's love affair with Camden.
- See the last place where Sid Vicious performed in the UK.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No one under the age of 18
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
You can take the Northern Line to Camden Town Station or a variety of busses including: 24, 29, 134, 253, 274, C2
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
That's alright, tickets can be transfered to another person.