Actions and Detail Panel
Rocking the sales using Linkedin techniques - Utrecht, Wednesday 12th April...
Wed 12 April 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 CEST
Creating a lead magnet from your Linkedin Profile
Do you want to develop a strategy to attract leads, clients and increasing revenue?
Many people in business have a Linkedin profile and a clutch of followers but few use Linkedin to keep the sales funnel topped up with inbound enquiries and leads resulting in face to face appointments and subsequent sales being made.
Let's not forget that there are around 6 million business users on Linkedin in the Netherlands and this is a fantastic resource that enables you to target, connect and and engage with a pre qualified audience quickly and with ease.
This workshop is designed to give you the knowledge and tools to be one of those business people who supplements their sales efforts such as cold calling with the more subtle approach offered by Linkedin.
To be able to take advantage such a technique, and regardless of previous experience on Linkedin, we will firstly
- Set Linkedin goals
- Spring clean your profile to guarantee that great first impression
- Optimise your profile for greater visibility
- Establish who you want to do business with - ie Know your customer!!
- Look at Linkedin Groups
- Examine Linkedin's Pulse & Publishing Articles
The second part of the workshop will demonstrate how to get some of your life back by only going to meetings that are pre qualified with your perfect potential client. During this session you will discover:
- How to improve your ranking for relevant profile views giving you greater visibility
- How these increased views result in increased connections
- How 10-15 minutes per day every day can result in 21 leads each week
- How those 21 leads can result in 3-5 qualified prospects and subsequent business
- How using certain Linkedin apps can boost your profile
Who should attend?
- Business people who want to get more out of Linkedin
- Business people looking for additional sales channels
- Business people with a passion for growing their business
What to bring?
- Your own laptop would be useful but not essential - wifi available.
- Notepad & pen.
What we provide:
- A great environment.
- An experienced trainer - English speaker
- Fantastic Linkedin insights.
- Teas & coffees.
- Course materials to take away.
Recent Course Feedback:
"Brilliant session with so much to take back and apply" - Recruitment professional
"Great session and very important for me" - Anon
"Whole session was brilliant, Simple and practical tips to implement to improve results from Linkedin" - Accountancy Professional
"Good session, interesting information about new techniques" Anon