Join HouseProud to hear from some standout role models on LGBT issues. Find out who inspired them, the challenges they have faced and their advice for anyone looking to follow in their footsteps.
- Matt Campion – Director of Operations, Viridian Housing
- Phyll Opoku-Gyimah - Co-founder and Executive Director of UK Black Pride
- David Montague – Chief Executive, L&Q
- Jackie Gavin – Vice-chair of a:gender, the Civil Service trans staff network
- Adam Alevi – National Youth Ambassador 2016, Affinity Sutton
If you have a question for the panel to answer, send it now to email@example.com. The steering group will choose the best six questions before 20 September.
We will also be electing our new steering panel at this event – get in touch if you would like to know more or become involved in running HouseProud.
A buffet and drinks will be provided.
“We all know exactly how important role models are to our sense of self. Young people tell us how much better they feel when they know another gay person, and colleagues in big and small workplaces alike say they can imagine being successful when they see people like them succeeding.”
Stonewall Role Models