Parents wanting to instill resilience in their children - the best way is role modelling these behaviours. Start 2017 with effective resilience and wellbeing habits. We're never too old to learn - this is a hopeful message for people with kids!
Starts 17th January 9h30 - 12h00 for 4 consecutive weeks
Join Wellbeing consultant Leigh McKay as she brings you practical awareness, education and strategies from a parent and professional perspective. Leigh will give you actionable content for embedding long term resilience.
Places are limited to 15
Role Modeling Resilience
Breakdown and outcomes of the course:
- Learn ways to recognise and manage stress better. Interventions for ourselves and our children
- Learn a simple emotion vocabulary and be able to express these in a healthy manner.
- The role of Emotional Needs
- The importance of energy management. In an ever demanding world prioritising our health and wellbeing to sustain positive parenting
- Change behaviourial cycles
- The science behind Happiness - recognising the good stuff for you and your kids
- Signposted with how this can enhance relationships with our children
Each delegate receives:
- The training
- A workbook
- Access to all of our Resources
- Optional 6 week reminder emails of the course content
Tea, Coffee, Water, Fruit and snacks will be in abundance
Parking is available.
17th January; 24th January; 31st January; 7th Februray 2017
To find out more contact Leigh
Date and Time
Broomhall Recreation Ground
The Pavilion, Broomhall Recreation Ground