Actions and Detail Panel
Roman Blind Making Workshop
Sat 29 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
One day workshop to make a Roman Blind. Very small groups to ensure you receive individual attention.
This course will enable you to:
- Make a Roman Blind to a professional standard
- Calculate the position of rod pockets
- Understand the pattern placement of fabric for a Roman Blind
- Calculate the fabric quantity required
- Understand child safety issues and how to make a blind compliant
- Measure a window for a blind
- Know how to fit a blind and the options available for mounting
Refreshments are available throughout the day, although you will need to bring your own lunch. All materials needed for making the blind are provided.