Actions and Detail Panel
Ross-Sutherland Rugby Easter Camp 2017
Fri 21 April 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 BST
Yes, it’s that time of year again and we are going to run our biggest Easter camp ever! This year we are looking to open the event up to more age groups and more people.
As always, the camp is based on three key principles; improving our core rugby skills, improving fundamental movements for sport and having fun! Don’t forget, new players are always welcome and this is a great way to get involved in rugby.
This year we are running three differnent camps.
Primary 4-7 training will be help over two days. April 11&12th
Senior Girls S1-6 training will be one day April 13th
Senior Boy S1-6 training will be over two days April 20&21st
What you need to know
- Each day runs for 10:00-15:00
- Lunch and healthy snacks are provided
- there is going to be a mixture of indoor and outdoor activites, including multi sport games, video analysis and rugby quizes.
- Prizes at the end of each day
- Please remeber suitable clothing for the weather conditions
Costs, Just £15.00 per day!!!
If there is anything you are unsure about or need more information on, please get in contact with John Mann