Too Rude For TV!
He’s the UKs most outrageous comedian – telling it as it is in his rudest and most controversial show to date. Roy Chubby Brown returns to Viva for his 3rd consecutive season – as Blackpool as ‘Fish & Chips’ and ‘Blackpool Rock’, come and see Chubby at his finest – up close and personal and packing in the crowds
This larger than life giant of comedy is back in Blackpool for a series of dates throughout the year... Friday nights will never be the same! Packed with Belly Busting jokes, Chubby is Chubby in every sense of the word!
As politically incorrect as ever ‘The World’s Most Outrageous Comedian’ is far too rude for TV, so this live performance is the only place to catch the flamboyant comedian!
Supported by a guest band each performance – come and enjoy a night with Roy Chubby Brown by the seaside right here at Viva Blackpool!
STRICTLY OVER 18s ONLY – IF EASILY OFFENDED – PLEASE STAY AWAY
Pre-Show Dining Menu 2016
Call the venue to add a Dining Package
2 Courses £17/ 3 Courses £21.50
Available to book via the venue – we can upgrade to include these packages onto the order.
Act 1 – To Start
- Duck & Orange Liver Pate – Served with Onion Chutney & Warm Bread
- Bury Black Pudding & Cumberland Sausage - Wrapped In Bacon & Served With Onion & Mustard Mayo
- Cream of Field Mushroom Soup – Served with Warm Bread (V, GF)
Premium Selection - £2 supplement for these ‘fine dining’ dishes
- Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad - With Crispy Pancetta, Parmesan & Croutons
- Classic Prawn cocktail – With Marie Rose Sauce & Lemon Wedge (GF)
- Baked Field Mushrooms In A Cream & White Wine Sauce Topped With Melted Cheddar & Parsley (V)
Act 2 – The Main Event
- Roast Beef – With Yorkshire Pudding & Rich Onion Gravy
- Chicken & Gammon pie - in a Cream & Guinness sauce with Onion & Sage
- Roast Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Sage & Apple Stuffing Served With Pan Juice Gravy
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
Premium Selection - £3 supplement for these ‘fine dining’ dishes
- Honey Roast Belly Pork- With Cider Apple & Sage Sauce
- Lemon & Herb Crumbed Sea Bass Fillet- With Chefs Tartar Sauce
- Blade of Lakeland Beef- Served With A Brandy, Peppercorn & Mushroom Sauce
- Stilton Cheese, Broccoli & Tomato Confit Tartlet- With Hollandaise Sauce & Rocket Salad
Encore – Dessert
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Premium Selection - £1.40 supplement for these dishes
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Vanilla Custard
- Belgium Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- Chefs Classic Sherry Trifle
- Julienne Fries - £2.50
- Garlic Bread - £2.50
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee andMacaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50