Royal Ascot Hospitality - Friday - Old Paddock Restaurant
Enjoy the one of the most prestigious and iconic horse racing events in the world with official Royal Ascot hospitality inside the Old Paddock Restaurant - on day four of the Royal Meeting.
Old Paddock Restaurant - Royal Ascot Hospitality
This is the prime location for anyone wishing to catch the first view of the horses as they prepare to race, overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring and Saddling Boxes within seconds of the Parade Ring and track.
Your package includes:
- Queen Anne Enclosure admission
- First-floor setting overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring
- Shared tables of 8 guests
- Prosecco Jeio on arrival
- Three-course luncheon
- Complimentary bar, beers, selected wine, spirits and soft drinks throughout the day. Champagne available to purchase throughout the day
- Royal Ascot Afternoon Tea
- One car park label per couple
- Racing Paper
For more details please call us on 0845 229 1700 or compare Royal Ascot hospitality packages on our site now.