Royal Ascot Hospitality - Ladies Day - Carriages Restaurant
Enjoy one of the biggest day's in the sporting calendar with official Royal Ascot hospitality inside the Carriages Restaurant on Ladies Day.
Carriages - Royal Ascot Hospitality
Watch a roaring crowd come to life as the horses thunder towards you down the final straight. Set apart from the Grandstand, Carriages, named after the famous landaus that brings Her Majesty The Queen to Royal Ascot each day - is a light and airy restaurant housed on the top floor of a luxury marquee.
It has a spectacular balcony giving you a head on view of the Winning Post and final straight.
Your package includes:
• Queen Anne Enclosure Admission
• First floor trackside position past the Winning Post
• Shared tables of 10 guests (option to reserve private table for an additional cost)
• Champagne Reception
• Four course luncheon
• Selection of fine wines and liqueurs, Complimentary bar throughout the day including champagne
• Deluxe Royal Ascot afternoon tea
• One car park label per couple
• Balcony with views of the Grandstand and racecourse
• Racing newspaper
For more details please call us on 0845 229 1700 or compare Royal Ascot Ladies Day hospitality packages on our site now.