Actions and Detail Panel
Royal Bank of Scotland - Protecting yourself from fraud
Wed 10 May 2017, 16:00 – 18:00 BST
As part of the Royal Bank of Scotland's continuing support of the Taste of Grampian, we would like you to invite you to our Aberdeen Commercial Office for a FREE seminar on Wednesday 10th May, aimed at businesses in the Food & Drink industry.
In our personal and business lives, fraud continues to be an every present threat. The recent Industry wide Fraud Awareness campaign called Take 5 estimates that approximately £2 million is lost to fraud each day in the UK. Unfortunately, 2 in 5 people have personally been affected by fraud or know someone who has. It is important that we all take steps to make sure that we are aware of the techniques used by criminals so that we can take steps to protect ourselves, family and friends.
The bank is supporting businesses by holding a series of seminars that cover the following key topics:
- The impact of Cyber Crime and fraud.
- The important of protecting your personal but also customers data.
- How individuals and business become a target.
- Case studies of the key techniques used by criminals (Phone Vishing, E-mail Phishing , SMS Smishing , Malicious Software (Malware).
- Recommendations on how you can protect you business, family and friends.
Join us at 4pm for some light refreshments and networking.
You will hear from Stewart Thom, a Customer Security Business Partner, from the Banks Security function who will talk through the topics mentioned and hopefully you can get some helpful tips that prevents you from being targeted or worse a victim.
If you have any queries, please contact Blair Robertson at email@example.com
Pay & Display on-street parking is available on Albyn Place and other locations nearby.