Are we making the most of our heritage assets in the south east?
What will heritage look like in 50 years’ time? How can we connect our heritage to place-based growth? How do we leverage heritage assets for the best economic, as well as social, outcomes? What type of dividend is it reasonable to expect from our heritage assets? How will we preserve the long-term future of our assets?
Gest speakers joining us to stimulate this conversation and develop ideas are:
- Gareth Maeer, Head of Research, the Heritage Lottery Fund
- Janita Bagshawe, Head of Royal Pavilion and Museums Brighton
- Jonathan Schifferes, Associate Director, Public Services and Communities, the RSA
- Isilda Almeida-Harvey, Outreach and Learning Officer, East Sussex Record Office at The Keep.
- Dr Cara Courage, placemaking researcher and practitioner
Both Fellows and non-Fellows of the RSA are welcome to join in the discussion. Light refreshments will be available.
This event is free but please reserve your place at the top of this page so that we know you're coming. Any questions, please email Kerrie Howard at email@example.com.
This event is organised by RSA Brighton and Hove: www.facebook.com/RSABrighton