This qualification is aimed at organisations with an interest in the health and wellbeing of their workforce and customer/client groups. It provides an ideal way of equipping key staff with basic health advice and methods of support which they can then use to inform and assist colleagues and/or customers.
This award covers:
- Inequalities in health
- How effective communication can support health messages
- Importance of promoting improvements in health and wellbeing
- Impact of behaviour change on health and wellbeing
The programme is delivered over one day or 2 half days including a 45 minute multiple-choice examination.
Holders of this qualification will have the underpinning knowledge and understanding necessary to work effectively in helping people who need support and encouragement to make positive changes in their lives, including how to help them access further assistance (in, for example, identifying barriers to change, and setting goals) towards the objective of adopting and maintaining a healthier lifestyle.
1) Venue: Ashton Fire Station Dates: Thursday 17th November 201 6 Day/Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
2) Venue: Ashton Fire Station Dates/Day: Wednesday 1st February & Thursday 2nd February 2017
For further information please call Joanne Corcoran on 0161 716 2000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org