Hosted by Marcelle Foxcroft (Head of Resourcing UK) and Megan Smith (Early Careers and Employer Brand Manager) at AXA UK.
One critical and complex, yet often poorly executed, part of the employee engagement cycle is the on-boarding process. Be it inducting an external hire into a business or supporting an internal move; getting this right is crucial for establishing and/or cementing a positive relationship with an employee.
Often when a business is largely siloed it becomes challenging to maintain control of a central on-boarding process and therefore driving consistency during the induction period can prove difficult. At this Resourcing Think Tank we'll be discussing the components of an effective on-boarding strategy whilst addressing the points below:
- Who's responsible for taking ownership of the process and where should it start and finish?
- What does best practice on-boarding entail and look like?
- Which elements of the on-boarding process are deemed most critical for strengthening the overall candidate experience?
- How can we leverage technology to help drive efficiency and make the process more effective?
- How and when should we be measuring the impact of our on-boarding?
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
11:00 – Coffee and networking
11:15 – Discussion
12:15 – Key takeaways and close
12:30 – Finish
These Think Tanks are invitation only and held exclusively for senior HR and Resourcing professionals operating in a Head of / Director level role. For more information on the Think Tanks or to be considered for membership please telephone 0207 11 88 444 or apply for membership below