Hosted by Simon Masters, Head of Resourcing (Global), at Legal & General Investment Management.
The majority of businesses will have a degree of reliance on recruitment suppliers. Whether it's down to drivers relating to time, quality or the acquisition of niche skills, most companies will have external suppliers tucked away in their recruitment arsenal to fill certain positions. However, as we're all aware, using recruitment agencies inevitably comes with a price-tag.
For businesses with a chunky agency spend, it's understandably very important to ensure maximum value is being realised from all recruitment suppliers. What businesses want to avoid is a 'vending machine' style of relationship whereby you get very little value back outside of the product you are 'buying'. After all, if Recruiters are badging themselves as 'Consultants', then they absolutely should be living up to their job titles and providing good value-add!
At this Resourcing Think Tank, hosted by Legal & General Investment Management, we will be exploring the points below and discussing, ultimately, how you get more for your money:
- Understanding what you deem as a value-add and how it enhances your own recruitment processes (comparison data, salary surveys, market knowledge etc)
- Building true supplier partnerships (both sides of the coin)
- Helping mature and evolve the proposition agencies offer
- Setting the scene for what's expected of future recruitment partners
- Holding your suppliers to account and measuring success.
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
10:45 – Coffee and networking
11:00 – Discussion
11:45 – Key takeaways and close
12:00 – Finish
These Think Tanks are invitation only and held exclusively for senior HR and Resourcing professionals operating in a Head of / Director level role. For more information on the Think Tanks or to be considered for membership please telephone 0207 11 88 444 or apply for membership below