Hosted by Christian Moffatt Managing Director, at Mace Group
Figures taken from our Resourcing Insight platform show that compared to the other major candidate channels, Referrals have the lowest first twelve months attrition for new hires. Companies are achieving on average 20% of their hires from Referrals at a cost of less than £1000 per hire.
These figures evidence the success and value that Referral schemes currently offer.
This Resourcing Think Tank will focus on how organisations can further evolve their Referral schemes and build upon the success they currently enjoy. It is an opportunity for senior strategically focused Talent Acquisition leaders to exchange ideas and experiences with their peers from across the market, hopefully enabling them to take some new ideas and initiatives back to their own businesses.
Key areas we will look at are:
- How do you build a referral centric culture?
- How do you decide the value of referral fee’s offered and when they are paid?
- Is a set fee best or do you fluctuate it based upon demand?
- What is the optimum time to engage new employees to tap into their networks?
- How do you evidence the value that referrals deliver back to the business?
09:00 – Arrive and networking
09:30 – Introductions
09:45 – Discussion
11:00 – Coffee and networking
11:15 – Discussion
12:15 – Key takeaways and close
These Think Tanks are invitation only and held exclusively for senior HR and Resourcing professionals. For more information on the Think Tanks or to be considered for membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 1188 444.