Actions and Detail Panel
Run with the Girls 10km London 2017
Sun 1 October 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Join 500 girls for a morning 10km running party! Men are allowed to enter (strictly in suitable female attire please!). A mildly undualting 2 lap 10km course in the centre of Hyde Park London awaits you.
- Quality event T-Shirt organically sourced
- Bespoke Medal
- Accurately measured 10km course to IAAF standards
- Run for a charity of your choice when you sign up via Just Giving
- Run as an individual for your running club/unattached or join/make up a group of friends and invite them by mail while registering.
- Prizes for best dressed males as voted by the girls!
- Relaxed running environment.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
15 years onwards on race day.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
See website. Plenty of public transport and free parking within half a mile south of Hyde Park (Yes, there is still free parking in parts of London on a Sunday!)
What can I bring into the event?
Friends, family, suitcase. Secure baggage zone.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
No refunds policy. We do however allow change of name for Five pounds or deferral to other events we manage (must be informed 6 weeks prior to the event).