Actions and Detail Panel
Run4Life RunFit, Run Strong & Improvers Horfield Wednesdays (2017)
Wed, 15 Mar 2017, 19:15 – Wed, 19 Apr 2017, 21:15 GMT
RunFit, RunStrong has been running succesfully since September.
- Would you like to have a stronger body?
- Would you like to be a better, stronger runner?
- Would you like to reduce your chance of injury?
- This class is suitable for runners of all abilities from beginners upwards.
- Come and join other like-minded people having fun.
- This class takes place outside on Horfield Common.
- Starts Wednesday 4th January
- 45 minute session, weekly, 7.15-8.00pm
So sign up today, and tell your friends. All you need is a pair of trainers!! - You only need to sign up to RunFit, RunStrong once. Come to one session or come to them all, it's totally up to you!
Cost £2 per session - payable to the leader at the beginning of each session, or join the Improvers group afterwards for a combined price of £3.
Our leader is a very experienced Fitness instructor with numerous qualifications from Circuits to Kettle Bells to group exercise and Spinning to Run Leading, who has a passion for developing a strong body to help her enjoy an action-packed life full of fun experiences and activities.
This course is co-ordinated by Bristol City Council.