Actions and Detail Panel
Running Your Career As If It’s Your Business
Tue 13 June 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Running your career as if it's your business: what’s your personal vision, strategy and business plan?
Most businesses have a vision or mission statement, and a business strategy. Many of us work in organisations where it’s common to also have a business plan setting out what the business is going to focus on in the year ahead.
But how often do you think about your career strategically?
During the workshop we will:
- Look at where you’d love to take your career, and help you get clear on this vision
- Start to build your strategy to achieve your vision
- Plan the first steps you’ll take (your first business plan) to achieve your vision.
This workshop is for you if:
- You feel that the great work you do is not being rewarded, or you want to progress more quickly in your career
- You want to take control of the direction in which your career develops
- You’re not sure where your career is going
Your Trainer: Amanda Cullen