A spectacular 4 day event at the Ruskin Glass Centre, the heart of the International Festival of Glass, featuring
- The 2015 British Glass Biennale exhibition
- The Contemporary Glass Society 'Wish you were here' exhibition
- Talks & demonstrations by international glassmakers
- Exhibitions by local makers and students
- Trade stands
- Family activities
- Street theatre
- Festival food & beer
- and much more!
When & Where
Ruskin Glass Centre
DY8 4HF Stourbridge
International Festival Of Glass
The Ruskin 4 Day Glass Festival is part of the International Festival of Glass which takes place around Stourbridge.
The International Festival of Glass' diverse programme will inspire and amaze artists, glass enthusiasts and the public alike. The Festival is unique in its breadth and accessibility for all levels of interest and expertise. Watch, listen or make - the Festival promises a fun-filled, educational visit to the Stourbridge Glass Quarter.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01384 399 410