Actions and Detail Panel
Russell Beck - Employee Engagement - Lewisham
Fri 4 November 2016, 09:00 – 11:00 GMT
The UK has an employee engagement problem. Only 20% of the working population are actively engaged, with the same percentage being actively disengaged. And the remainder? They can be summed up in a single word, ‘Whatever.’ Engagement is a term we all know but few can really define it, so what is it all about, and so what? This seminar will remove the ambiguity of ‘employee engagement’ and turn it into your competitive advantage by using real terms, real evidence and realistic solutions by considering:
- What engagement actually is
- With concrete real-life examples from the corporate world, we will build a business case for engagement and the bottom-line impact an engaged workforce can bring
- ‘Carrot or stick?’ what comes first engagement or performance?
- How engagement is typically measured, and the pitfalls that often arise
- 8 tangible areas that are proven to increase the engagement of the workforce
By the end of the seminar you will have the information to build an action plan to improve engagement, how to better measure it and, know how to justify its value.
Please register your interest and wait to be contacted by a Blue Arrow representative.
You are welcome to arrive at 9:00am for refreshments. The seminar will start at 9:30am.
There will also be a Q&A and networking session held after the seminar.