S3: Responding to domestic abuse/violence
Wednesday 12th October, 1.30pm-4.00pm at St Mary, Putney
Trainer: Carolyn Lucas
- Incumbents/priests in charge and other authorised ministers and other church officers who have completed C1 and C2
- Increasing awareness of domestic abuse
- Supporting theology
- Identifying possible behaviours in domestic abuse
- Issues for particularly vulnerable groups
- Staying and leaving ... to consider the difficulties in making decisions
- How to deal with disclosure
- Referral pathways and agencies which can help.
Please note: if you don't cancel without informing us in advance we may charge a non-attendance fee of £10.