Actions and Detail Panel
SafeCare Training for Ward, Unit and Team Managers - WORKSOP
Fri 4 August 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
SafeCare Training for Ward, Unit and Team Managers - RICHMOND
To provide and understanding of how SafeCare works and how it deleivers benefits to an organsiation, what is involved and how to use it at a ward/unit/tteam level.
Who should attend?
Ward, Unit and Team Managers
Good level of experience of using healthRoster as an end user
- Overview of SafeCare, how it works and its benefits
- Walkthrough of key processes that need to be followed
- Entering data for Census periods
- Basic Reports and analysis
- Redeployment of staff and SafeCare Mobile
- Updating attendance and unavailability
- Using Red Flags within SafeCare
Allocate Certified Points: