San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Safeguarding 1 (SG1)
Saturday 12th March, 2.30pm-5.30pm at St Mildred's Centre, Addiscombe
Trainer: DSA with voluntary trainers
- New PSOs, Churchwardens and those leading and helping in children and adults' work who haven't previously done Diocesan safeguarding training
- Self-supporting ministers and those holding Bishop's Permission to Officiate
- understanding safeguarding children and adults in a church environment and the national context
- developing safer working practices: familiarisation with ‘A Safe Church’ Diocesan policies, procedures and guidelines, and the role of the Diocesan Safeguarding Team
- understanding your role and responsibilities in relation to others
- exploring abuse of children and adults, and know when and how to refer concerns and seek advice.
Please note: if you don't cancel without informing us in advance we may charge a non-attendance fee of £10.