San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Safeguarding 2 (SG2)
Saturday 11th June, 10.00am-1.00pm at St Mary, Putney
Trainer: DSA, with voluntary trainers
- Clergy who have attended diocesan training for incumbents/priests in charge
- PSOs, Churchwardens and other church officers who have attended SG1
- SPAs, Readers, self-supporting ministers and those holding Permission to Officiate
- a refresher and updates in safeguarding;
- understanding the importance of working as a team, the complexity of working with vulnerable adults, vulnerabilities of church officers
- assessing risk both in lone working and running activities
- exploring the boundaries of information sharing, confidentiality and consent
- good practice in record keeping
- introduction to procedures for responding to allegations against church officers.
Please note: if you don't cancel without informing us in advance we may charge a non-attendance fee of £10.