Actions and Detail Panel
Safeguarding Adults: for managers & newly appointed safeguarding leads
Wed 2 November 2016, 09:30 – 17:00 GMT
Safeguarding adults: for managers and newly appointed safeguarding leads
- Identifying risk and vulnerability to abuse and neglect
- Making Safeguarding Personal – applying the safeguarding principles in practice
- Safeguarding duties for local authorities
- Safeguarding responsibilities for partners
- The importance of partnership working and information-sharing, including the relevance of the Mental Capacity Act
- Responding to allegations and concerns
A range of useful case studies and scenarios enable delegates to understand the practical application of good safeguarding practice.
- understand how the duties and responsibilities under the Care Act apply in practice
- explore the difficult balance between safety and choice and control for individuals
- understand the law governing information-sharing
Who should attend?
This course is for managers, registered managers, newly appointed safeguarding leads and team leaders in care, health and related services.
It is not designed for experienced safeguarding leads or local authority staff.
If you would like to attend but require an invoice please email email@example.com