Actions and Detail Panel
Safeguarding and PREVENT Governor training (book by 27/09/17)
Wed 4 October 2017, 17:30 – 19:30 BST
The purpose of this event is:
- To provide Governors with a high-quality resource that enables them to ensure all Governors have access to key information about their school and Governing Body.
- To assist Governors in maintaining an overview of individual Governors skills, experience and related roles within the Governing body.
- To support Governors to consider how they will monitor their school through meetings of the Governing Body for the full academic year.
- To share how Bradford schools are implementing these new ways of working.
- To outline how this resource has supported Governing Bodies to secure positive outcomes during school Ofsted inspections.