San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Safeguarding for Readers and Southwark Pastoral Auxiliaries
Saturday 23rd April, 10.00am-3.30pm at Trinity House
Trainer: DSA with voluntary trainers
- SPAs and Readers in Training
- Licensed Readers & SPAs
- understand safeguarding children and adults in a church environment and the national context
- developing safer working practices: familiarity with ‘A Safe Church’ Diocesan policies, procedures and guidelines, and the role of the Diocesan Safeguarding Team
- understanding the role and vulnerabilities of Southwark Pastoral Auxiliary and Reader in safeguarding
- exploring abuse of children and adults, and know when and how to refer concerns and seek advice.
Please note: if you don't cancel without informing us in advance we may charge a non-attendance fee of £10.