Alder Trust are hosting our final multi-faith Safeguarding Network meeting for 2016.
We are privileged to be joined by Jacqui Missen from The Red Lipstick Foundation. The Red Lipstick Foundation are here to offer services to families in Hampshire who have been bereaved by suicide or immediate family members following a person’s sudden death.
Throughout the evening, we will go focus on:
- What the terms 'Suicide' means
- What services are available in Southampton
- Any signs of suicide we can look out for
- How to respond
- Useful support that can be given
- Advice for Safeguarding Leads
The network is for multi-faith communities to improve our standard of Safeguarding across the city and equip those volunteers with knowledge and tools to help better safeguard our children, young people and vulnerbale adults.