Actions and Detail Panel
Safety Certification:HSE–1,2&3 Professional Training in Warri
Fri, 21 Apr 2017, 09:00 – Sat, 22 Apr 2017, 09:30 WAT
Boost Your CV and Improve Your Chance To Get Employed In Oil & Gas Sector, Factory/Manufacturing Industry, Construction Company, Maritime Company Etc.
This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
In this Course, Participants Will Learn How To Identify, Analyze And Evaluate Company's/Organisation Safety & Health (HSE) Program With The Advent of the Systems Approach to Safety Management.
- Ø Participants will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization.
- Ø Participants will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
- Ø Participants will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes.
- Ø Participants will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health.
- Ø Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today.
Be a Qualified HSE / Certified Safety Professional Expert and Practitioner…
- Ø TRAINING SCHEDULE DATE:
- Ø General HSE Level – 1 & 2 (Basic & Proficiency Course):
- Ø DATE: APRIL 21ST, 2017
- Ø Advance HSE Level – 3 (Competency Course) :
- Ø DATE: APRIL 22nd, 2017
- Ø TRAINING VENUE: Mamuzo Hotels & Suite Beside Ekpan Sec. Sch. Ekpan - Warri, Delta State
- Ø TIME: 9am – 4pm
ü HSE LEVEL – 1 & 2 – N9, 950
ü HSE LEVEL - 3 – N14, 999 (includes certificate, training, registration, soft copy course materials etc.)’
Discounted FEE OF N5000 F0R HSE Level – 3 Course Participants
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
This Training Is Open To Any One Interested In Safety Opportunity/Employment.
- Ø FOR REGISTRATION ON HOW TO ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PLEASE CONTACT: MR. OKAH – 08023348616
CERTIFICATION: n Certificate of Professional Development shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.